July 17, 2010

Progress...

Slowly but surely my office is coming together! I don't have much to report except my bookshelves have been filled and I'm thrilled to have a place for my design books and samples to call home :) The desk is my temporary solution for my computer as the custom built one isn't ready yet, eventually it will take up the entire space under the window:



I've also added my inspiration board, a place for all my ideas to collect, as well as hung my favorite floor plans above my computer, designs I did when I was a kid!! (With my big sister's help figuring out the square footage and how to calculate scale using graph paper of course)....





The next step is working on the desk design and possibly adding a pullout sofa bed for visitors!! Cuz who wouldn't want to spend the night surrounded by design ideas?! Sweet Dreams indeed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails