December 23, 2010

Save the Date!

Planning a wedding is way too much fun. There are SO many things to do, SO many cute things to think about... I hardly know where to start.

With Engagement Season here, I figured it was about time I get myself down from Cloud 9 and get some serious items scratched off the wedding list.

First on the list- Set a Date.

I mean,  His Royal Highness Prince William of Wales and Miss Catherine Middleton set their date already and they got engaged after me!! They're engaged to be married on April 29th, 2011- the least I could do was figure out my own date!! I guess I could send out an email outlining my nuptuals like Charles did:


Or perhaps a cute card would be a better option. These cares from Minted melt my heart:








So many cute choices it is almost impossible to decide...

Photo Via: MSW

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails