February 24, 2011

We get by with a little help from our friends

I have very exciting Wedding news to share!! It has been quite a week for Hubs and I -- we've made selections for the Groomsmen!!!


I'm very excited to share our special day with all of hubby's closest friends... 
10 of them to be exact. LOL :) 
Cheers to a BIG wedding party will all of our favourite friends!!! 

Not only did we decide on the Groomsmen, I hit the jackpot today and found our wedding invites!! The icing on the cake? I got them on MASSIVE sale- $60 for a box of 30 on for $24 a box :D It was totally meant to be: there were only 3 boxes left on the shelf, all with my name on them :)


Yay for successful Wedding Planning!!

2 comments:

  1. Where did you get the groomsmen outfits?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What kind of shoes are those and where did you get the groom's outfit!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails