April 28, 2010

Getting Carried Away

In great anticipation for the new Sex and The City Movie, I find myself watching hour after hour of old SATC episodes. And even though it's been out for over a year, I still can't help but swoon over the makeover Carrie's adorable bachelorette pad got in the first movie. Makes me very excited for what we can expect from the sets to look like in the sequel!!

The Boudoir we all grew to love during the tv show:

The Fabulous Movie Makeover:

Cozy Living Room w/ Aiden's handcrafted chair:

The New Modern Glam Living Room:


  Front Foyer w/ Loads of magazine storage:

HBO has an awesome tour and explains their design approach for the ladies apartments. Check it out here!

I can't wait to see what they are going to do with the new apartment in Sex and the City 2 !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails