January 18, 2010

Moody Monday

What day is worse (or better) then Monday? Despite having to drag yourself out of bed to get to work/school/life, I think it's the most interesting day of the week. It sets the mood for the rest of your week- for better or for worse.

To celebrate the joy and tragedy of Monday, I'm going to start every one with an Ode to Colour!


Today's Colour: PINK!!
"Bright pinks, like the color red, stimulate energy and can increase the blood pressure, respiration, heartbeat, and pulse rate. They also encourage action and confidence."

And because my Monday has not turned out the way I'd like it to, I'm dedicating today to PINK because according to our judicial system, Pink has been used in prison holding cells to effectively reduce erratic behavior..... if only my cubical at work could be pink....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails