January 21, 2010

Who Says I can't get Stoned

Thank you Rolling Stone Magazine. Thank you, thank you, thank you.


Though I'm happily involved with the love of my life, if I were allowed one celebrity date it would be John Mayer. He's arrogant, he's obnoxious, but I can't help it... I think he's hilarious.

Most people I know despise him, however, while browsing the James Dean-esque photos, I came across a post from lukeee that made me nod my head in complete agreement:

"...if you were put in his shoes, where literally every girl in the world would do anything to you and for you, you’d be spending your twenties and thirties settling down with a family, having wine and cheese parties with your wife’s sister and new boyfriend Jerome. Come on guys, he’s a rockstar.

The only difference between him and half the other guys out there is he’s honest about it. He knows he’s the shit, cause lets face it, he is. Everything he touches turns to gold now, and at least in North America we’re all willing to pay to watch him do it. It’s fascinating.

For all you may read about him being an asshole to women, who the fuck cares? We’ve all done it, and girls do it back too (2/3’s of his life he spent being the loner in high school, where popular girls wouldn’t even look at him). The guy barely smokes weed, and AGAIN, who cares? He’s a far cry from most guitar god’s, who’s creativity came from the shit they were injecting, smoking, and popping. The guy is a legend. If you don’t get his sense of humor, stick to the sunday comics in the newspaper, cause the guy is hilarious."


So for all of you who love John just as much as I do... enjoy!!!




Click HERE! for more of John in Rolling Stone !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails