January 11, 2010

A New Year, A New Blog!!


I spent a lot of time in the days leading up to this new decade, reflecting on years gone by and years to come, wondering what I wanted 2010 and beyond to be...

It wasn't until this past Friday night, as I sat and watched my baby cousin (21 years old now!!) speak in front of a room of breast cancer survivors and supporters at her Girls Night In benefit dinner, that I realized what I wanted to do. Here she was, this young woman in college... doing something.

So I'm starting a blog. It's not much, but it's something.

We've been told our whole lives to 'do what you love', and what I love is Design. In any capacity- interior, fashion, architectural, graphic. So that's what I'm going to do! I hope my design approach inspires, encourages, and motivates you to 'do' too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails