May 14, 2010

GG & NYC

Photo Via: CW
Spotted- A & J booking their summer vacation to NYC !!
Get ready Upper East-Siders, we're coming this August!!!

Though I try not to be a tacky tourist, I simply MUST make a few stops during our week-long vacation to NYC at some of Gossip Girls hottest trend-spots. Thanks to geeks like me they actually HAVE a GG Tour!!

So be prepared to see a classic photo of me at one of these fabulous locations, getting my Gossip Girl Fix:

The New York Palace- Bass Industries Owns it ;)
Barrio Chino
Henri Bendel
Steps at The Met
Constance School for Girls- The Highschool
I'll of course have to hit up some of the killer shopping experiences that NYC has to offer as well, perhaps while wearing a bejeweled headband and giant sunglasses ;)

XOXO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails