May 17, 2010

Moody Monday

This Moody Monday is dedicated to CITRUS!!

I think Blissliving Home has read my mind. While researching new bedding for our guest room I came across an adorable print @ Pillows And Throws (bold flowers in grey/white/yellow?!) and instantly fell in love. It's even named after me - Ashley Citron Duvet - decribed as "A graphic print in a high fashion palette, our Ashley Citron duvet set is a delightful twist on a Blissliving Home favorite" I think that pretty much sums me up ;) lol.


The only downfall to falling in love with this bedding was the cost- seeing as it's the guest room I didn't want to break the budget (not that our guests aren't worth expensive sheets!) At $275.00 US for the duvet alone I wasn't too keen on running out to purchase this gorgeous set!



And then fate stepped in.... as I'm walking through HomeSense during one of my weekly trips, I see a display of bed-in-a-bag's with a beautiful red clearance sign. As luck would have it my BlissLiving Ashley Citron Duvet is IN A BAG!! It gets even better- the price tag read- SALE $96.00. On top of that, I had a gift card, bringing my overall total for the duvet set with pillow shams and accent pillows to....
 $21.00 CAN. 
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have yet to decided on wall colour and accents, but am very excited about the possibilities!! Stay tuned for future shots of the duvet in action!

A very good moody monday :)

All photos Via: BlissLiving Home

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails