May 12, 2010

Tis The Season!!

Photo Via Apartment Therapy
Peony Season is almost here!! :)

The buds in my garden are almost out and I couldn't be more excited!! Peonies have been my favourite flower since I was a wee girl, and I've always dreamed of carrying them in my fairytale (hopefully in the not too distant future) June Wedding.

What better way to enjoy the beauty of Peonies then by joining it with two of my other favourite things: Martha Stewart & Sarah Richardson, who clearly, also appreciate a good peony :)

Photo Via: Design Inc.
A room dedicated to pink, peonies and soft stripes?! Yes, yes and yes. Thanks Sarah :)
Check out the awesome design source list here

Photo Via: House & Home
 Sarah throws an awesome party.... with peony centre peices :)

Photo Via: The Martha Blog

Oh hey Martha Stewart, just hanging out in her peony GARDEN!! 

Why not throw a peony party? Oh wait, you already did!
Photo Via: The Martha Blog
Check out the Martha Peony Party Here!

Maybe one day one of these ladies will invite me to their peony party!!
One can dream!! Enjoy Peony Season!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails