January 2, 2011

Set the Date!


 Now that the New Year is upon us, I can excitedly announce that Hubs and I have set a wedding date!!

JUNE 16th 2012

We are crazy excited and extremely glad that we get an entire year and a half to plan what we hope to be the best party we can possible throw with all of our friends and family!


During our heaps of excitement over the holidays we even designed some super cute save-the-date cards to send to our friends and family to wish them a Happy New Year and let them know that while we still have lots of time to wait, our date is set and we couldn't be happier.

I hope you'll join me in the next 18 months as we hum and haw over wedding decisions. I also can't wait to show you how I proposed to my bridesmaids... the details are yet to come :) stay tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails