March 9, 2011

Deja Vu

With our upcoming nuptials, I really really really want to get our guest room completed so that our many many many consultations with our bridesmaids, groomsmen, parents and relatives in the next year are comfortable and welcoming!

Currently it looks like this:


Tragic I know! On the plus side? I've got the room painted!! lol. I've been having visions of purple in this room... maybe an accent wall... I was thinking about it too much and have kind of neglected it....

Until I discovered that
  1. I bought the duvet and pillows for this room AGES ago, like almost a year.
  2. I've suddenly seen my bedding in quite a few places!!
 Hello bedding on Income Property!


Oh you're in Style at Home too? Nice!


I feel motivated to get back into designing the guest room now! Hopefully the next time you see this bedding it will be in my glam new guest room :P 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails