April 17, 2011

Beautiful Bridesmaid Dresses

When one of my closest friends got engaged back in the Fall I was overjoyed to find out that as her bridesmaid, my attire for the big day was so incredibly simple... a little black dress!

Cut to 8 months later and I've exhausted all of my options at every retail store in Ontario and the States trying to find the perfect LBD with NO luck!! Who knew it was going to be so hard. Thankfully this weekend I made a trip to my favourite bridal store Nicholas & Elizabeth in London and came face to face with my future walk-down-the-aisle dress :)


 I LOVE the neckline, LOVE the poofy skirt and LOVE the vintage style. And since the bride is walking down the aisle in a tea-length vintage number herself, I think my dress is a perfect compliment.

Mix in some adorable heels with bow details:
and you've got yourself one adorable bridesmaid :) All we're missing now is a killer tennis bracelet or stunning earrings!!

Dress Via: Alfred Sung
Shoes Via: Sterling

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails