April 17, 2011

Fabric Fun!!

I had a dream months ago that I wanted the centerpieces at my wedding to be lamp shades. All different colours, shapes and styles. As a designer I thought it was the perfect idea as it symbolizes my love for design as well as the theme Hubby and I want for our wedding- cozy and comfortable.

How to go about getting lamp centerpieces however, is a bit of a challenge! Luckily I have lots of time to play and experiment before the big day, and have been lucky enough to find lots of inspiration.




I have had WAY too much fun shopping for fun fabric, and interesting lamps and am starting to think my centerpieces are going to look pretty darn cute.

Here's a sneak peak :)



cute right?! With a grey and yellow colour scheme I keep debating over bringing in other accents... there are just too many fun fabrics to choose from!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails