August 7, 2010

Fresh & New

Eeek! I've been away for a long time!!! This summer is FLYING by and I feel like I have no time to stop and even look at my house, let alone dream up new decor ideas.

There is a major reason why I have been absent however.... Lets just say there are perks and pitfalls to living with a Computer Scientist.....

 This is what I came home to a little while ago!! 

My boyfriend has a hobby of building computers and selling them- It's great for me, as I always have an up-to-date, state of the art computer hand made by my true love.... but I also have to deal with computers coming and going out of my office. Which now leaves me on a blog-hiatus!

The good news is whenever a computer leaves my office, a new, faster, prettier, larger ones usually replaces it. And this time the boy CAME THROUGH!!!!!

Check out my new baby... arriving next week (hopefully)....








The boy picked me out a brand new, Merlot Red, XPS 16 Dell Laptop!!! It's my first home laptop and I can't wait to be able to travel with it, take it with me to clients homes and to work!!!

Once it arrives I'll be back to blogging on a regular basis.... mobile style!!!

Photos Via: Dell

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails