August 25, 2010

2 favourite things in 1 !!

I love John Mayer.
I love Interior Design.
I love Design Magazines.

Put all 3 together and what do you get? Perfection.











This New York City apartment is to die for!! What makes it even more swoon-worthy: Mayer enlisted the genius help of the one and only Giorgio Armani for inspiration in his home.


“If my apartment could make me feel the way I do in Mr. Armani’s suits, life would be really wonderful,” Mayer recalls thinking when he bought a 2,500-square-foot spread in New York City’s SoHo. Armani agreed to help. “I wanted to create a sophisticated environment for John,” the fashion icon says, “one that will bring as much pleasure to him as his music brings to us.” 

Mission accomplished Mr. Armani. This apartment is just the right touch of style and class, without being in your face.

Even better- Elle Decor lets you in on secrets of the design! Wanna paint your master bedroom the same colour as John's so you can fall asleep knowing you're looking at the same walls? Then try out Benjamin Moore's Harvest Time 


What about a new front hall colour? Benjamin Moore's Long Valley Birch looks awesome in John's home!


You can read all about the awesome home at Elle Decor!! So good.

Photos Via: Elle Decor & Benjamin Moore

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails