October 3, 2010

Belle Boulevard


I adore Kate Spade. Everything she does is Fabulous. My front door is Kate Spade Green.

So imagine my astonishment and bliss when the weekly flyers arrived at our home on Thursday, and inside the mailbox was this:


Not only is Kate Spade now available at The Bay....
her line Belle Boulevard (which I have been drooling over for a year online) 
is available in store .... to touch.... for real!!! My dish dreams have come true!! 

 Now I just need an excuse to buy this gorgeous set!! 
For now I can smile knowing that whenever I want to go visit my favourite china, 
all I have to do is go uptown to the mall :)

All Photos Via: Kate Spade & The Bay

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you'll have something to register for at the Bay :) I am claiming the tea pot for you already :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails