October 31, 2010

Slowly but Surely

It has been 2 months now since we discovered our Laundry Room was cloudy with a definite chance of RAIN.... and sadly there is not much new to report.


The walls have been patched, the tile has been selected, the floors have been ripped up... so now we wait... and wait... and wait.

The problem for me with waiting? Waiting makes me think... which makes me consider the new possibilities of my bathroom. I'm dreaming of something like this, courtesy of the great Margot Austin:






I absolutely love the gray and adore the fabric!!  The touch of dark wood makes the whole thing a perfect bathroom oasis. 

For now I wait, hoping some day I will have a floor in my bathroom.... hopefully it gets finished soon or who knows what I could dream up in the meantime.

Photos Via: Margot Austin 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails